Wednesday 29 December 2010

Christmas past . . . New Year Cravings

Well .. Christmas has almost gone - I hope you all had a good one.  We did although I did not enjoy the 300 mile drive to Poole or the drive back mainly through fog.  Still there is much to look forward to - New Year which I hope will be good to you all. 

I'm looking forward now to the Stitches show in February at Birmingham. This is the trade show where we get to see all the goodies and new products due out in 2011 which will satisfy our crafting cravings.

Happy New Year to you ALL

Sandra, Paul and staff at Card Craft UK

1 comment:

  1. oh should have ordered something, so you could bring it round to my house on xmas eve like you did last year!!
    still tell people about your door to door service!!
    hope you had a fab xmas and heres to a wonderful new year
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete