Wednesday 8 December 2010

Christmas is coming .....

Hi all

'Weather' or not you have been snowed in I hope you have all finished or well on the way with your Christmas cards - as I have (NOT).  I have done about 50 so still quite a lot to do, best get on with it as it will be here sooner rather than later.

I have had a very productive day today with something to look forward to next year - - I have booked two more 'free' demos in the shop with the very inventive, inspirational Lindsay Mason!.  The first one on Saturday 9th April and the second one on Saturday 1st October. These demos are the first of many for next year as negotiations are under way.

If your struggling for presi's for 'crafty' friends don't forget CardCraft UK gift vouchers.

Hope your coping and enjoying the snow.

Take care

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment