Thursday 25 November 2010

Weather or not

Hi all

Just thought I'd let you know that we've just received some new embossing folders from Creative Expressions that are very popular, they are a larger size than the standard Cuttlebug and Kars embossing folders and as it so cold and horrible out there I thought I would just 'have a play'.  To view them click the Creative Expressions link in the left hand menu at http://www.cardcraft-uk.co.uk/.

Also due any day new embossing folders from Crafts Too which are rather nice - can't wait to get my hands on these.  Hope they will be here for the weekend so I can play on Sunday although I really must start my christmas shopping.  I am one step ahead this year having done quite a lot of my cards as I left it far too late last year and didn't start them until well into December.  Tut tut I hear you say.

Bye for now "crafting calling"

Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Hello and welcome to blog world, look forward to reading it on a daily basis lol. All well here, Demo`s finished for the year so have weekends back which is lucky as I have not started Christmas shopping yet!!!
    Hope you and Paul are both well and hope to see you soon
    Lots of Love
    Est xxxx

    ReplyDelete